Villas of Hollybrook - Morton
1709 N Main St Morton IL 61550
The Villas of Holly Brook is an Assisted Living Community that offers residents carefree, retirement living at its finest. We'll do it ALL! We'll cook, clean and do the laundry. We also take care of the lawn and remove snow and ice from the walkways.
WE WILL BE THERE FOR YOU 24 HOURS A DAY, 7 DAYS A WEEK!
At the Villas of Holly Brook, your time is the most important thing to us and we will make it the best of times.
Whether entertaining family and friends in our lounge, watching a movie in our theater, enjoying the beautiful outdoors in our courtyard or just relaxing, The Villas of Holly Brook provides the luxury of time and the gift of peace of mind.
Here you will have the perfect balance between your independence, along with the living standard you need.
ONE MONTHLY PRICE INCLUDES YOUR CHOICE OF THREE SPACIOUS FLOOR PLANS PLUS:
* Three delicious meals served in the dining room!
* Staff available 24 hours a day/seven days a week!
* Individual personal emergency response system!
* Cable TV!
* All utilities paid (except phone)!
* Laundry Service!
* Hair Salon on site!
* Weekly housekeeping service!
* All maintenance including lawn care and snow removal!
* Local transportation to healthcare providers!
* Convenient parking!
* Social and recreational activities both within the facility and out in the community!
* Pet friendly (up to 25#)!
* Movies shown in the Theater Room!
* Fitness Center!
* Medication Reminders!
* Assistance with bathing and dressing!
YOU'VE WORKED HARD ALL YOUR LIFE...
to make sure your retirement years are comfortable and secure. Now is the time to set your pace to a more relaxed and worry-free lifestyle! Now is the time to let someone else tend to all the tasks of daily living. You will be served a healthy, flavorful and satisfying meal without the hassle of shopping, cooking and clean-up.
IT'S YOUR RETIREMENT... WHAT MORE COULD YOU ASK FOR?
If you are ready to experience all the comforts of home - your home - without the work and worry,
NOW IS THE TIME TO MOVE TO THE VILLAS OF HOLLY BROOK!
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
The Morton Villas of Holly Brook seemed nice at first glance. However, when I got a closer look, it wasn't so nice. The best part about this place are the dedicated CNA's. The bad parts greatly outweigh...
Mom's care and comfort
This is a nice community. This is a nice community for great care. The meals are very good and she is happy with everything. My mom is slowly getting involved with the activites. but it is a process and the...
It was a nice place and we liked it.
We toured here when we were looking. It was a nice place and we liked it. My loved one is a smoker, and this didn't make it very convenient or easy for them to be able to go out and have a smoke. Other...See all 4 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.