About Villa Regina
Family owned and operated for over 30 years, Villa Regina, located in Mission Viejo, California, is a residential care home committed to serving seniors in southern Orange County and surrounding areas. Nature lovers will enjoy the picturesque tree-lined neighborhoods in Mission Viejo, which have been recognized by the National Arbor Day Foundation. Take in the breath taking scenes that the Saddleback Mountains and the Saddleback Valley have to offer.
Villa Regina guarantees a 3:1 resident to caregiver ratio, meaning each resident will receive the attention they rightfully deserve, without ever feeling alone or ignored. Whether you need daily assistance or just a welcomed, friendly companion, someone will always be there to answer your call, day or night. Villa Regina is not your typical group home setting, as every resident is carefully matched with a highly skilled and professional caregiver.
Services Available with Villa Regina:
- Daily assistance with bathing, grooming, and dressing
- Medication assistance and management
- Light housekeeping and laundry service
- Fine dining that provides healthy and delicious meals, while taking special dietary needs into consideration
- Walking and/or exercise programs
- Transportation to and from personal appointments, including shopping and social activities
Feel safe, comfortable, and independent when you choose to reside with Villa Regina. A highly skilled and professional staff is available to residents 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Live a happy, healthy, and active lifestyle knowing you will be treated with the kindness, dignity, and respect you truly deserve.
Schedule an appointment with an Advisor