1 Calais Circle Rancho Mirage CA 92270
Known as an oasis for gracious living, the Versailles senior care home in Rancho Mirage, CA of Palm Springs Valley is a premier destination for those looking for a premier assisted living community. Positioned in a canyon against the Santa Rosa Mountains, the home exists amongst diverse terrain, which lends itself to an almost endless selection of recreational activities.
It's easy to see how Versailles is one of the most sought-after communities for those in their golden years. Our residents come to us because they know that they can maintain a high quality of life no matter how much independence they want to maintain or how much assistance they require. We have skilled and certified staff on hand for those with dementia and who pose a wandering or elopement risk. Although we do not offer full-time one-on-one care, we do have a 24-hour available staff in case of an urgency or issue any time of day or night.
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Three home cooked meals per day, plus snacks
- Proximity to Mission Hills Golf Club where many residents choose to play
- Indoor and outdoor recreation and fitness program
- Common rooms, dining room and games room for socializing and functions
- Transportation to off site appointments or recreation and cultural activities
We are so proud of our group home that we're confident you'll love it here too. We invite you to stop by for a free tour and to see how our charming home away from home can become a home for you or your family.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.