Valencia Manor Homes #2
25336 Via Pacifica Santa Clarita CA 91355
The cozy residential care home Valencia Manor Homes #2 are located in the City of Santa Clarita, Los Angeles County, CA. Santa Clarita Valley is not only the 18th top place to live in the U.S but is also notable for its abundant sunshine and small town charm. Just a 20-minute drive from the Burbank Bob Hope Airport, Valencia Manor Homes #2 is so close to the scenic Gentle Barn, the Six Flags Magic Mountain, the Gibbon Conversation Center, and the Castaic Lake, where the seniors can enjoy fishing and outdoor adventure.
Our staff will do all it takes to provide thoughtful and reliable group home setting care to the senior residents just as we can serve our families. Every service in our family-styled environment is spiced with love.
As a top notch residential care home in CA, we are more than willing to share our amenities with the seniors in Santa Clarita:
- Nicely furnished apartments ranging from studios to three-bedroom housing
- Medical management for seniors with Alzheimer's, dementia, stroke, diabetes, or mobility problems
- Green lawn for social moments
- On-site entertainment activities
- Great meals in our elegant dining room
- Resort-like fitness center
- Library with entertainment magazines, books, and movies
Valencia Manor Homes #2 will offer unparalleled convenience and ensure that the seniors of CA have fun each day. Our highly-trained caregivers are ever ready to provide comfort that the senior community deserves.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.