About Twining Village a CCRC
Twining Village is a senior living community located in Holland, PA. Holland is a small community in Bucks County and home to about 4,000 people. Residents will be able to enjoy quiet walks, scenic views and frequenting small stores and area restaurants with friends, or they can relax in the comfort of our development.
Twining Village provides the highest level of quality care to our residents in a relaxed, home-like environment. At Twining Village, our licensed team of professionals tend to every aspect of your loved one's care including all meals, medications, laundry, housekeeping, appointments, activities, transportation, and rehabilitation. Our residents receive support from on-site care providers who are there to assist them 24-hours a day with any needs they may have.
We are a very fun environment that enjoys planning group outings and social activities to help encourage interaction with our residents and dialog. A few of the available amenities, activities, and services that we have available include:
- Well-balanced meals and snacks daily
- Indoor common areas and shared spaces for events, parties and activities
- An exercise and rehabilitation area with TVs and equipment for classes and workouts
- On-site and off-site devotional services each week
- An outdoor common area for parties, events, and gatherings
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry services
- Transportation to/from appointments and events
We hope you will bring your loved one to Twining Village to join us for fun events, relaxing times with friends, and group activities in a community where we happily assist our residents and treat them like family.
Schedule an appointment with an Advisor