Travanse Living at Olathe
101 W 151st Street Olathe KS 66061
Travanse Senior Living is an affordable assisted living community located southwest of Kansas City in the peaceful area of Olathe, Johnson County, Kansas. Our vibrant community provides a beautiful and comfortable environment full of amenities to meet, gather, and participate in the many activities offered. We feature private apartment suites along with plentiful common areas to encourage socialization and simple enjoyment of the surroundings.
Travanse Senior Living offers comprehensive and compassionate care for all residents to ensure an autonomous and enriching lifestyle. This includes memory care for Alzheimer's and dementia, with highly trained specialists providing innovative activity and programming every day. Our community is optimized for memory conditions, including amenities such as the Monarch room, which provides multi-sensory stimulation for comfort and reassurance.
In addition to the attentive care we provide, Travanse Senior Living offers a variety of services and amenities to ensure that no two days are alike:
- On site chapel, movie theater, library, spa, therapy room, exercise room, recreation room, and tech center with computer lab
- Beautiful courtyard with walking path, raised gardens, and gazebo
- Nutritious and delicious prepared meals accommodating special diets
- Comfortable studio apartments with full bathrooms
- Award winning programming based on residents' interests
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry services
- All utilities and free WiFi included
We take pride in our active community and welcome you to join us for a pleasant, involved, and independent lifestyle at Travanse Senior Living.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.