Trail Creek Place - AL
1400 East Coolspring Avenue Michigan City IN 46360
Trail Creek Place is a vibrant community, offering the best in senior living. Our staff is well-trained, highly educated and passionate about senior care, doing what it takes to meet needs as they arise. We value individuality as much as community engagement and take the time to know the past stories and future dreams of each resident. Trail Creek Place is a special place where senior living is done differently.
Residents enjoy private apartment homes and cozy common areas - all easily accessible for our residents with limited mobility. Our services and amenities provide the ultimate retirement experience and include:
- Pet-friendly senior living for pets under 20 pounds
- Three delicious meals served in our restaurant-style dining room
- Scheduled transportation services
- Emergency response system
- Fun and dynamic activities and programs
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
My dad is here and my main complaint is that there just arent enough aides to take care of all the memory care clients. the aides that work there are all very nice and helpful, but there needs to be more of...
I really enjoyed my tour of this facility the staff was friendly, especially our tour guide Nicole. They offered great amenities and the community was kept clean. They also have a great memory loss program...
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.