Timber Creek Village of Havre
155 34th Ave W Havre MT 59501
Timber Creek Village of Havre is an assisted living community located in Havre, MT. The city of Havre is located in Hill County and is home to about 9,300 people. Havre is a small and friendly town where residents can enjoy going for walks, going shopping and to run errands, or relaxing in the comfort of our community.
Timber Creek Village of Havre offers the highest level of quality care for our residents in a relaxing home-like environment. Our community has 24-hour, on-site assistance to help your family member with any needs that arise so they always feel cared for and supported. At Timber Creek Village of Havre, we focus on the care of our residents. Our highly trained professional staff is available around the clock should any need for assistance arise.
In addition to assisting with any physical or medical needs that your family member might have, we are a very friendly and socially active group that loves getting together for events and planning outings with our residents. A few of the available amenities and activities in our development include:
- Apartments in different sizes with living rooms and kitchenettes
- Transportation to various events and appointments
- Well-balanced meals and healthy snacks prepared by our chef
- On-site housekeeping and laundry services
- Devotional services located on-site and off-site
- Large common area for events and games
- Separate outdoor area for smokers
We are proud to assist the residents of our community and invite you will join us for relaxing, fun with scheduled events and lots of new friends at Timber Creek Village of Havre.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.