The Villas at Green Valley
865 N Desert Bell Dr Green Valley AZ 85614
Nurturing and loving care is the most important aspect of assisted living. With an incredible 1-to-5 caregiver to resident ration, caregivers at the Villas at Green Valley take the time to bond with each and every resident. Caregivers prepare home-cooked-meals, along with snacks and provide additional personal care in each of our lovely homes. Our state-of-the-art call system allows caregivers to respond quickly to all residents, regardless of their level of care.
The Villas at Green Valley offers:
- Private suites with personal restrooms, individual heating and cooling systems, Direct TV, phone and internet
- The best caregiver-to-resident ration in Southern Arizona
- More than 30 entertainment, fitness classes and social events scheduled each month.
- Holiday parties, socials, cookouts, and visits from area schools.
- On-site beauty salon, game room, library, arts and crafts room, tranquility room as well as a fitness room and technology room.
- Affordable monthly rent without additional fees or hidden costs.
We invite you to stop by and visit our neighborhood located just north of Desert Bell Road.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
My brother toured The Villas at Green Valley and he said it would be like living on a cruise ship and the kitchen was amazing! The staff was very friendly and knowledgeable and answered all of his questions....
Mom IS Happy
When my mom first moved in she stayed in a temporary room until her room was available. They were building a new house addition to the community and now she likes it there so far. She has her own stuff in her...
A good experience!
I think so far, my mother is doing great since her move to this community. The staff and caregivers are taking god care of her, and I would recommend them because we have had a good experience.See all 8 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.