The Residence at Points West
10406 114 St Grande Prairie AB T8V8G8
The Residence at Points West is a newly-constructed independent living community in the picturesque city of Grande Prairie, AB. Our beautiful, barrier-free community is located just off 104th Avenue, providing easy access to local shops and services. Grande Prairie is a modern, welcoming city in Northern Alberta Region that blends the amenities of a big city with small-town hospitality, making this the ideal place to relax and enjoy a worry-free life.
The Residence at Points West is dedicated to providing seniors with the caring, compassionate support they need to enjoy a vibrant, independent lifestyle. Our professional staff team are available on-site 24 hours a day and can be contacted directly using our in-suite emergency response system, providing seniors with the peace-of-mind that comes with knowing help is always at hand. We offer a range of on-site programs for seniors with various needs, including assistance for those with memory care issues.
Our state-of-the-art, barrier-free community has been designed to encourage residents to pursue their interests, make new friends and enjoy time with loved ones. Our extensive services and amenities include:
- Pet-friendly apartments, complete with private kitchens and bathrooms
- An on-site restaurant-style kitchen that provides both eat-in and take-out meals
- Guest suites are available for rent by visiting family members
- A private shuttle service to local attractions and shopping centres
- Landscaped grounds including paved walking trails, raised garden beds and seating areas
- A fully-equipped exercise room, hair salon, library, crafts room and multi-faith chapel
We are proud of our warm, friendly community here at The Residence at Points West, and we invite you to join us.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.