About The Palms of Mount Pleasant
The Palms of Mount Pleasant
The Palms of Mount Pleasant is an assisted living community located in the heart of Mt. Pleasant, Charleston County, South Carolina. Our community is just minutes away from dozens of notable locations, including numerous public parks and beaches, local festivals, East Cooper Regional Medical Center, and more.
The Palms of Mount Pleasant is dedicated to providing a full-service living experience in a safe, spacious, and beautiful environment. Offering both independent living programs, designed to support and assist active seniors, as well as assisted living programs for those requiring more frequent care, the staff of The Palms put the happiness and well-being of our residents first. The Palms is also proud to offer dedicated memory care assistance to enhance quality of life for seniors living with dementia, Alzheimer's, or other impairments.
The Palms is rich with amenities and services, including:
- Occupational, speech, and physical therapy
- On-site beauty salon, barber shop, and spa service
- All-day fine dining with award winning signature recipes
- Scheduled local transportation
- Numerous religious and spiritual services
- Respite care/short-term stay options
- Lifestyle360 classes, focused on maintaining physical and emotional health
The Palms of Mount Pleasant are proud of our community built on wellness and freedom, and invite you to experience the independence and peace of mind we can provide for you and your loved ones.
Schedule an appointment with an Advisor