The Loving Kind Care Home, Too
14414 North 29th Street Phoenix AZ 85032
The Loving Kind Care Home, Too is a residential care home located in the beautiful state of Phoenix, AZ in Maricopa County. Phoenix, which is part of the Salt River Valley, is home to a rich cultural scene and a vibrant tourism industry. Visitors and residents alike delight in exploring the Phoenix Botanical Gardens, which were first opened in 1939. The gardens have enjoyed worldwide fame for their beautiful exhibits and educational programs. Animal lovers of all ages will enjoy the Phoenix Zoo, which is the largest privately-owned non-profit zoo in the United States. Whether you are visiting for the weekend or you are relocating to the area, you will enjoy exploring all the sites and amenities that Phoenix has to offer.
The Loving Kind Care Home, Too offers a comfortable and inviting group home setting for the seniors of Phoenix. Our team of professional caregivers is available around the clock to provide outstanding and attentive care with a commitment to ensure that each resident receives the compassion and respect they deserve.
We have built a warm and vibrant community by offering a wide array of features and amenities, including:
- Community organized events that are designed to appeal to a variety of interests
- On-site beautician and barber shop services
- Comfortable and inviting indoor and outdoor common areas, perfect for getting together with family and friends
- Off-site devotional services are available
We are proud of our warm and inviting community, and invite you to join us for rest, relaxation and enrichment.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.