About The Good Samaritan
Located in Renton, Washington, The Good Samaritan is a residential care home dedicated to serving seniors in King County and surrounding areas. Renton is the eighth largest population in Washington, and home to the final assembly point for Boeing 737 commercial planes. If you love a beautiful, big city feeling, then The Good Samaritan is the right place for you.
Definitely not your typical group home setting, The Good Samaritan is committed to providing a safe, caring, and nurturing environment to its residents. A highly skilled, yet compassionate staff is standing by to answer residents' calls, 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Whether you need 24 hour care, or just a helping hand, someone will always be there.
Services Available with The Good Samaritan:
- Daily bathing, grooming, and dressing assistance
- Exercise, health, and wellness programs
- Medication assistance and management
- Meal planning and preparation, with special dietary considerations
- Transportation and companionship to and from personal appointments, including shopping and other social activities
Choosing to reside with The Good Samaritan means you are ready to keep your strong feeling of independence while living a happy, healthy, and active lifestyle, surrounded with all the comforts of home. A warm and friendly staff is there with you, through every step of the day. You can rest assured knowing that you will be treated with the kindness, dignity, and respect you rightfully deserve.
Schedule an appointment with an Advisor