The Glenwood of Greenville
605 S Dewey St Greenville IL 62246
Glenwood of Greenville is an assisted living community located in Greenville, IL. The city of Greenville is located in Bond County and is home to about 7,000 people. Greenville is a quiet town with picturesque views from nearby Greenville Park. Residents can enjoy going on outings with friends, going out to restaurants, or relaxing in the comfort of our community.
Glenwood of Greenville is committed to providing the highest quality of life for our residents while maintaining their own sense of independence. Our development has full-time care and 24-hour help is available to assist your loved one with any needs that may arise so they always feel safe and at home. At Glenwood of Greenville, our focus is on the care of our residents. Our highly trained medical staff is available day and night should any need for assistance arise.
In addition to assisting with any physical or medical needs that your loved one might have, we are a very outgoing and social community that encourages group events and activities. Our activities and amenities include:
- An on-site beauty salon and barber shop
- An on-site exercise room
- Full service dining in our large community room
- Nutritious meals throughout the day
- A 24-hour coffee bar with complimentary snacks and beverages
- Pets are allowed to stay with residents
- Parties, games, and holiday themed events
We are committed to serving the residents in our development and invite you to spend time with us, relaxing, making new friends, and enjoying the great atmosphere at Glenwood of Greenville.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.