About The Arbors of Shelburne
The Arbors at Shelburne is a beautiful residential care community exclusively dedicated to serving the needs of individuals with Alzheimer's Disease and related memory impairments. Our goal is to create an environment that feels safe and familiar, empowering and fulfilling.
Licensed by the State of Vermont, The Arbors has developed special programs and services to meet the unique needs of this fragile population.
Services and Features:
The East Wing is devoted to the care for residents who can be successful in a structured and supportive environment. Residents are ambulatory and still able to participate in activities of daily living.
The West Wing is devoted to the care of residents who are more advanced in their illness and more dependent on their caregivers. Residents transition from the East to the West Wing.
Included in the Fee:
• Private and semi-private rooms that are large, light and attractive - all with ½ bath
• Three healthy meals per day
• Activities Department - varied programs throughout the day and evening seven days a week, tailored to the special needs of the memory impaired
• Assistance with transportation for local medical appointments and special events
• Electronic wander system within the building 24-hour nursing supervision
• Housekeeping services, linen and personal laundry weekly.
Other Features include
• Emergency call system in each room
• Central tub rooms on each unit with whirlpool tub where residents are assisted with hygiene.
• Daily mail service
• Telephone on each wing for occasional use
• Fire-proofing sprinkler system and smoke detectors
Schedule an appointment!
Contact a senior living advisor.