1024 E. 12th Street Carroll IA 51401
When winter winds blow through we move our fun indoors with activities such as Tai Chi, bingo, live entertainment and other resident favorites. Residents may stay as busy or as relaxed as they choose. We offer space for socializing over a cup of coffee or watching a movie with friends as well as places for quiet contemplation or solitary pursuits like reading, crafts or puzzles.
Our apartments have the option of being either private or shared. If a resident chooses to cook for themselves instead of eating in our restaurant style dining room, they may do so in their own apartment with their kitchenette.
We take the wellness of our residents very seriously and offer several services to assist them:
- Registered Nurse available 24 hours a day
- Respite and short term care is available
- Meals planned by registered dietician
- Home health partners provide medication assistance and personal care
- Transportation to medical appointments
- All apartment emergency response systems are interfaced with staff pagers
- St. Anthony Regional Hospital is one mile away
- Built in safety features in apartments
- All areas accessible by walkers and wheelchairs
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
A nice community!!
My Mother in law is settling into Swan Place. They offer daily activities that she likes to participate in. She loves the food and the community is kept clean. The staff seem nice, however I do not see them...
Review of Rainbow Beach - Chicago, IL
Mom has lived here a month and truly enjoys everything about it. We kids are also happy to have her in a safe, clean, well run place.
Review of Swan Place - Carroll, IA
Very nice warm place. Very happy mom is here. Mom seems very happy.See all 5 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.