Sunrise Senior Care, LLC
6729 Sugar Maple Way Citrus Heights CA 95610
Sunrise Senior Care, LLC is a residential care home serving seniors in Citrus Heights, California, including Sacramento County and surrounding areas. If you love the outdoors, you will love the environment surrounding Sunrise Senior Care. Enjoy several activities and a variety of recreation provided by the Sunrise Recreation and Park District. The neighborhood associations will make you feel safe, while the numerous parks and playgrounds will give your visiting grandchildren a place to play.
Let the warm and friendly staff with Sunrise Senior Care, LLC prove to you this is not your typical group home setting. Whether you need 24 hour assistance, or a welcomed companion, someone will be available to answer your call. No task is too big, and no task is too small. No matter what time of the day or night you call, someone will be there.
Services Available with Sunrise Senior Care:
- Memory and cognitive care
- Daily assistance with bathing, grooming, and dressing
- Meal planning and preparation
- Light housekeeping and laundry service
- Medication assistance and management
- Transportation to and from personal appointments, including shopping and other social activities
Sunrise Senior Care, LLC is committed to matching residents with the right caregiver. Meeting every need of residents is very important to Sunrise Senior Care. Caregivers will plan out a happy, healthy, and active lifestyle with residents and their families and loved ones. Both residents and loved ones can rest assured they will be treated with the dignity, respect, and kindness they rightfully deserve.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.