Sunrise at Oakland Hills
11889 Skyline Boulevard Oakland CA 94619
- Conveniently located in a beautiful, safe residential neighborhood in the Oakland Hills
- Multiple nurses on staff to manage resident well-being and complex medical situations
- Accommodate many couples who want to stay together but have different care needs
- Higher percentage of male residents than most senior communities
- Minutes from Summit, Alta Bates and Kaiser Permanente Medical Center
- Panoramic views of the San Francisco Bay
- Adjacent to parks, green spaces and a pool, perfect for walks and recreation
Step into Sunrise of Oakland Hills and you can't help but feel at home. We stop at nothing to make your experience warm and inviting, from our homelike exterior architecture, to our comfortable community areas, recently remodeled bistro and exceptional outdoor gardens and landscaping. We offer a choice of suites, all with a kitchenette, private bathroom and shower and many with Bay views.
Our beautifully decorated mansion-style home has three stories—assisted living is on the first and second stories, with our secured Reminiscence Neighborhood located on the terrace level with a walking path and direct garden access. We are comprised of an experienced, dedicated and tenured team focused on the happiness of our residents. Many members of our team have been with us since our opening and our Executive Director was recently recognized as the best in the Western Region out of 65 communities.
Our designated care managers are specially trained to carry out each resident's individualized service plan, while our dedicated culinary, housekeeping and activities teams ensure that life here is full of loving care. Look around and you'll notice fresh flowers throughout the residence, and you may even spot our house dog, Kiki, enjoying our walking path with our residents. And of course, there are always the friendly smiling faces of our staff to ensure that each day spent here is a welcome one.
We look forward to welcoming you and your family to Sunrise of Oakland Hills!
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
The task of choosing an assisted living facility for one’s parent is an awesome responsibility and can be very traumatic. Therefore, I find it imperative that I write a review of Sunrise Oakland Hills so you...
Had a wonderful tour, and had planned to bring my parents in for a "trial run" for a permanent stay. However, at some point the sales associate who gave me the tour disappeared, and was replaced by...
Knowledgeable Staff !!
The meals that they where serving during our tour looked delightful and the residents seemed happy. The community was kept clean and had many beautiful features.I have no complaints about our tour and would...See all 12 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.