Sun City Center
3855 Upper Creek Drive Ruskin FL 33573
You've taken care of others and worried about their welfare...now it's time to relax and let someone else start looking out for you.
Welcome home to Sun City Senior Living, a place where you'll feel right at home, a comfortable and caring environment where our commitment to excellence is visible in everything we do...every day.
Pacifica Senior Living Amenities Include:
- Private and Semi-Private Suites
- Furnished and Unfurnished Suites
- Emergency Call System in Each Room and Bath
- Private Baths
- Three Nutritious Meals a Day with Choice of Entrees
- Special Diets Available
- Individually-Controlled Heat and Air Conditioning
- Beauty Salon and Barber Shop
- Private Dining Room
- Scheduled Transportation to Appointments and Shopping
- On-site Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapy
The right choice. The right time. Welcome home.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Priced too high and smelled.
Just dropped in one day after taking my mother to her cardiologist down the street. The residence appeared clean and homey but had a bad odor in the lobby area -not a great first impression!
Going pretty well
Overall, we have had a pretty good experience with Sun City. The staff is friendly and caring. The building is always clean as far as I can tell, and it seems well maintained. So far things have been going...See all 16 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.