One Sunset Dr Winchester IN 47394
We're committed to making sure residents are comfortable, engaged and cared for. Our assisted living community provides residents with a warm, hometown feel where their care and comfort is our priority.
Are these some of the things that are important to you while looking for a community?
- Maintaining your independence while enjoying the convenience of an assisted living community
- An active social calendar to stay engaged in the community
- Affordability that will help you maintain a healthy, comfortable lifestyle
- A cozy residence with private patio
- A pet-friendly community that is equally welcoming to your furry friend
- Friendly and experienced staff that provide the highest level of care
- Location in a quaint town, outside of the hustle and bustle of a large city
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.