Sterling House of Wellington
500 North Plum Street
Wellington, KS 67152
Facility License: N096009
About Sterling House of Wellington
Sterling House is an assisted living residence that provides housing and assistance to older adults who want to retain their independence while receiving the daily support they need. The intimate setting for those with limited mobility, as well as specialized programming, help residents maximize independence and quality of life. Residents receive the personal assistance and support they need in a warm and comfortable environment, while enjoying private apartments, companionship and life enrichment programs. A 24-hour staff caters to each resident’s individual needs. Services offered at Sterling House include assistance with personal care, three meals and snacks each day, laundry, housekeeping, medication assistance and life enrichment programs.
- Intimate setting provides access for individuals with limited mobility
- Emergency response system in each resident’s room
- Resident assistance center enables caregivers to provide necessary services with privacy and dignity
- Holistic approach; specific staff are responsible for assisting with all aspects of an individual’s needs
- Outdoor amenities include patios, raised gardening beds, and walking paths
- Furnishings, window and wall treatments are carefully selected
Schedule an appointment!
Contact a senior living advisor.
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Offsite
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Beautician Onsite
- Nurses on Staff
- Visiting Podiatrist
- Resident Parking Available
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Offered
The above community description is provided by the community and not by A Place
for Mom. A Place for Mom does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of this
information. Seniors and their families should confirm features and amenities with
the community’s representatives.
Read about seniors and heart attacks. Learn about senior heart attack causes, risk factors, symptoms, and treatments. Get in-depth info today!
Read legal planning for seniors information and resources including living trusts, living wills, and DPOA.
Read information about how residential care homes and adult family homes provide a comfortable senior living opportunity.
We Love Helping Families Find the Right Senior Care
"I wish to thank you for the warm and friendly voice. It is a
comfort to hear someone who understands some of the difficulties
that arise with the care of our parents, and in this case, sibling.
The calming effect of just having someone to talk with, who listens
is very refreshing."
-- Gary W., Found Assisted Living in Wichita, KS
"Thank you for sharing your magical moments of comfort,
knowledge and direction for families in need. You lighten the load,
lead the way and make things happen!"
-- Ann B., Found Assisted Living in Des Moines, WA
Call (866) 344-4946
- Get FREE guidance
- Compare costs and services
- Get an insider's view on communities