Sterling House of Fond du Lac
1001 Primrose Lane
Fond du Lac, WI 54935
About Sterling House of Fond du Lac
Sterling House is an assisted living residence that provides housing and assistance to older adults who want to retain their independence while receiving the daily support they need. The intimate setting for those with limited mobility, as well as specialized programming, help residents maximize independence and quality of life. Residents receive the personal assistance and support they need in a warm and comfortable environment, while enjoying private apartments, companionship and life enrichment programs. A 24-hour staff caters to each resident’s individual needs. Services offered at Sterling House include assistance with personal care, three meals and snacks each day, laundry, housekeeping, medication assistance and life enrichment programs.
- Intimate setting provides access for individuals with limited mobility
- Emergency response system in each resident’s room
- Resident assistance center enables caregivers to provide necessary services with privacy and dignity
- Holistic approach; specific staff are responsible for assisting with all aspects of an individual’s needs
- Outdoor amenities include patios, raised gardening beds, and walking paths
- Furnishings, window and wall treatments are carefully selected
Schedule an appointment!
Contact a senior living advisor.
- Activities Onsite
- Activities Offsite
- Devotional Services Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Beautician Onsite
- Nurses on Staff
- Doctor on Call
- Visiting Nurse
- Visiting Podiatrist
- Visiting Dentist
- Visiting Physical Therapist
- Visiting Occupational Therapist
- Visiting Speech Therapist
- Resident Parking Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Offered
- Aging in Place
The above community description is provided by the community and not by A Place
for Mom. A Place for Mom does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of this
information. Seniors and their families should confirm features and amenities with
the community’s representatives.
Read arthritis information including potential risk factors for seniors, treatments, and how to live with arthritis.
Guide to having the tough conversation. Ways to discuss long-term care plans, elder care with your aging parents.
Read about seniors and heart attacks. Learn about senior heart attack causes, risk factors, symptoms, and treatments. Get in-depth info today!
We Love Helping Families Find the Right Senior Care
"I want you to know that I was at the end of my rope the day I
heard from you and you helped me more in that one phone
call than I was able to find alone for 6 months. You gave
me hope and affirmed that I was not making a mountain out of a
-- Rita E., Found Assisted Living in Tomah, WI
"Thanks, again, for your help and concern. It really did make
the process less worrisome and intimidating, and gave us confidence
that we were checking out 'all the right places.'"
-- Marty K., Found Assisted Living in Waukesha, WI
Call (866) 344-4946
- Get FREE guidance
- Compare costs and services
- Get an insider's view on communities