14598 Stonybrook Circle Corona CA 92880
Monthly Fee Includes:
* Continuous care and supervision.
* Observation for changes in physical, mental, emotional, and social functioning.
* Notification to resident's family physician, and other appropriate person/ agency of resident's needs.
*Special diet if prescribed by doctor.
* Assistance with personal activities of daily living ( bathing, dressing, grooming, and mobility task).
*Arrange for transportation to medical and dental appointments.
* Assistance with medication.
* Personal laundry
*Lodging in a semi private or a private room.
* Three nutritious meals and snacks daily.
Starlite Manor.... where peace of mind begins and quality of life continuous.
Comfortable living in a warm and loving home is our highest priority. Our qualified and caring staff is experienced in adapting to the changing needs of our residents.
Feel at home in a beautiful garden setting where residents are encouraged to enjoy activities offered both in and outdoors.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Thankful My Dad Is In Great Hands
My dad has been residing here for 2 years and they give excellent care and compassion. They also take care of physical issues, my dad needs special care with the bag he wears. They are very on top of the bag,...
[Removed], runs the facility with the help of three dedicated caregivers. The place is immaculate as there is great focus on maintaining a clean healthy environment. The caregivers are attentive, pleasant...
Highly recommended !!
This community was absolutely outstanding, I was very impressed with everything they had to offer. Jennifer was wonderful and very accommodating for my loved one and I. They have lots of different exercise...See all 12 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.