About Spring Arbor of Severna Park
Spring Arbor of Severna Park is an assisted living community located in Severna Park, Maryland, in Anne Arundel County and home to about 38,000 people. Severna Park is a beautiful town on the water and close to the D.C. area, as well as Baltimore and Annapolis. Residents can take trips and group outings to shows, sporting events, museums and tours, and then come back to our comfortable development.
Our professional team specializes in various types of memory care options to help with Alzheimer’s and dementia and keep residents socially engaged and active. Spring Arbor of Severna Park offers the highest level of consistent care in a relaxed setting.
Our development also encourages group activities and social interaction through educational programs, day trips and outings, parties and planned activities. We also use our indoor and outdoor communal spaces for fun events with family and friends. Available amenities and services for our residents include:
- Rehabilitation, speech therapy, occupational therapy, or physical therapy
- Fun cooking classes with kids, outdoor gardening workshops and other classes
- Spacious living accommodations with cable service and internet access
- Three well-balanced meals and healthy snacks daily
- Board games, card games and arts and crafts
- Trips to church, malls, local restaurants and area shops
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Transportation to/from appointments and events
We are happy to assist and help the residents in our community and would love to have your relative join us for fun activities, great social events, relaxation and new friends at Spring Arbor of Severna Park.
Schedule an appointment with an Advisor