South Hill Senior Living
707 West 5th Ave Spokane WA 99204
South Hill Senior Living
South Hill Senior Living is an assisted living community located in Spokane, WA, which is in Spokane County and home to just over 208,000 people. Spokane is a fun and busy town with lots of great stores, shops, sporting events and restaurants. Residents will enjoy going out to shop, going out to shows, going to movies and restaurants, or relaxing in our development.
South Hill Senior Living values our residents and is committed to providing them with the highest level of quality care in a home-like environment. Our residents receive consistent 24-hour on-site care from our very attentive staff that is always ready to help your loved one with any needs they may have. At South Hill Senior Living, our team of professionals works around the clock to take care of every need your loved one may have including all meals, activities, rehab, transportation, medications, appointments, laundry, security, and housekeeping.
We are a very fun and social group that enjoys group activities, spending time with each other and helping our residents interact at fun social events and on festive occasions. A few of the available activities, services and amenities that we have to offer include:
- Apartments in different layouts
- Transportation to/from events and appointments
- Outdoor areas to read and relax
- A comfortable library with ample seating
- Restaurant-style dining with meals prepared by our chef
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- A large communal room for social gatherings
We are happy to assist the residents in our community and would love to have your family member join us for fun activities, planned events and new friends at South Hill Senior Living.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.