About Bentson Family Assisted Living
Bentson Family Assisted Living Residence
Distinctive and inviting – discover all the Bentson has to offer. Live life in your own unique way in the comfort of your own “home” with additional assistance as needed.
• 48 studio, one and two-bedroom apartments
• Emergency call systems
• Access to home care services through Sholom Care
• 24-hour staffing
• Full calendar of activities, classes and community events
• Kosher dining – all meals and snacks included
• Housekeeping and laundry service included
• Wellness office and programs
• Beauty/Barber Shop
• Scheduled van service
• Library, “Nosh Nook,” solarium, community room and private dining room
Jay and Rose Phillips Center for Memory Care
Secure and supportive – this special section of the Bentson Residence is designed and staffed for the distinctive needs of adults experiencing mild to moderate stages of dementia and memory loss.
• 18 studio apartments
• Secured community fostering self-reliance and wellness
• Specialized programs and services
• Home care services through Sholom Care
• Support for caregivers and families
• Rooftop patio and garden
General Community Amenities
• Beautiful apartment-style living
• Controlled access
• Guest Services Desk staffed 24/7
• Deli & Gift Shop
• Access to Feinberg Vitality & Aquatics Center
Schedule an appointment!
Contact a senior living advisor.