519 Lawrenceville Street Norcross GA 30071
Shekinah Home is a senior living community in Norkoss, GA which is part of the Gwinnett County. Whether you've started witnessing signs of dementia in a loved one or they are in the mid or nearing the last stages of Alzheimer's, getting them accommodated at Shekinah Home is the best thing you can do to eliminate isolation and boredom. This town demonstrates serenity with many retirees being drawn to its temperate climate, affordable cost of living and various cultural and recreational activities.
From the beginning, Shekinah Home has emphasized emotional, mental, physical and spiritual health for all residents. It is among the best senior living communities because of the enhanced social programs, attention to detail and refined personal concern of the staff. The staff is well trained and possesses great skills in handling Alzheimer's and other forms of dementia.
Senior living with Shekinah Home is the perfect arrangement for seniors who need some supervision and help with daily activities such as toileting, bathing, shaving, dressing, nail care, walking and tooth care among others. Shekinah Home is specially designed to make it convenient and safe for the elderly to continue living normally and as independently as possible, not forgetting the various limitations of aging.
Lifestyle amenities include:
- Personalized nutritional needs
- Scheduled cleaning and housekeeping activities
- Numerous social, recreational and devotional programs and events
- Scheduled group transportation for shopping and outside activities
- 24-hour security from well-trained personal care staff
- Proper medication management (assistance and monitoring)
- Regular wellness visits
Making a decision about moving a loved one to residential care is never easy but it is always the best decision in the end.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.