Serafines Home Care
13221 SW 251st Lane Homestead FL 33032
We provide many elderly care services and amenities for our residents, including:
- Affordable living
- 24 hour emergency response & certified staff
- Daily housekeeping & personal laundry
- Free local calls, cable & internet
- Private or shared rooms
- Handicap-friendly bathrooms
- Smoke detectors & fire alarm system
- Common areas & daily entertainment options
- Coordination of medical services & transportation
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.