1 Raymond Drive, Building 1 Suite 5 Havertown PA 19083
- Caring companionship
- Running errands & shopping
- Medication reminders
- Meal planning & preparation
- Light housekeeping & laundry
- Bathing & grooming assistance
Our professional caregiver employees are fully screened, insured and bonded. We can develop a schedule that is convenient for you — from as little as a few hours a day to 24/7 live-in care.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Cancellation of Service
Senior Advisers7/13/2017he most important service that I need was for Housekeeping Chores; these task were either not done or incomplete. [Removed], yes I am canceling the service. I am very disappointed,...
Senior Helpers was very good to us
Although we are no longer using Senior Helpers it was great while it lasted. The caregivers were very friendly and very accommodating. They had a willingness to help in all capacities and it was very much appreciated....
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.