Season's Assisted Care Home
3210 Panarama Drive Redding CA 96003
Season's Assisted Care Home is a senior care home located in the historical city of Redding, CA and in Shasta County. Redding is located in the northern part of California on the Sacramento River, which historically at one time provided transportation and energy to the city. Just a short drive away is the large Whiskeytown National Recreational area. The group home setting itself is located in a beautiful subdivision and is near the Gold Hills Country Club. The relaxing feel and the historical background of the city makes it an interesting place to call your new home.
Season's Assisted Care Home is proud of the level of care and safety that it provides to its seniors. Our small, home-like community is able to provide personalized and attentive care from our caregivers. Our licensed nurses assistant is available for assistance frequently and many medical offices are located near the community, for further convenience.
In addition to the relaxing location and the qualified staff, Season's Assisted Care Home is proud to offer the following amenities:
- Wholesome cooked meals prepared daily
- Assistance with everyday activities, including medication management
- Daily activities planned, with the goal to keep our seniors socialized and engaged
- Complimentary transportation available to off-site dining and shopping
- Indoor and outdoor common areas available
Season's Assisted Care Home would like to invite you to join us at home with care, attention and independence.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.