1501 Secessionville Rd. James Island SC 29412
Our spacious apartments come with all of the comforts of home as well as several safety features:
- Apartments range in size from 320 square feet to 540 square feet
- Private bathrooms with built in safety features
- Large amount of closet and storage space
- Kitchenettes with frost free refrigerator/freezer
- Indoor mailboxes
- Personal safety pendant
- Staff pagers interfaced with emergency call systems that are in apartments
- Housekeeping and laundry service
- Enclosed outdoor courtyard
Our knowledgeable friendly care staff will assist you with daily tasks, manage your medication and arrange transportation for medical appointments. Our activity director plans fun activities ranging from Tai Chi to ice cream socials as well as outings to local parks or to the ocean. Our registered dietician plans menus that are nutritious and delicious. All meals are served in our restaurant style dining room and snacks are always available.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
She is very happy!
Things happened very fast with availability. My mother is very happy here. This is the first time every we had to go with a companion and it is the best thing we have ever done.We did it for financial reasons...
Great first impression but not for us
We toured this community when we were looking for my sister. They did turn her down because they didn't feel they could provide the level of care she needs. It was a wonderful place with a friendly staff....
Comfort for mom!!
I like the fact that the place is homey. All of the staff seem to be very accommodating and welcoming. My mother seems to be very comfortable. The place is clean and they have a good variety of activities....See all 24 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.