About Sarah Chudnow Community
The Sarah Chudnow Community offers asssisted living situated in a 19-acre park-like environment in Mequon, Wisconsin, located in Ozaukee County. Our residents enjoy the country club setting surrounded by beautiful woodland and meadow. We offer apartments for seniors who want assisted living, and cozy studio apartments in our memory care center for those who need a stimulating but secure environment.
Our well-trained, pleasant staff members provide supervision and assistance with daily living activities, including medication management as well as bathing, dressing, eating and grooming. Our caregivers are also specially trained in handling Alzheimer’s disease and dementia behaviors. Not only is our staff available 24 hours a day, but we also employ advanced technology to ensure that senior residents who are prone to wandering off are kept safe.
We also offer various amenities that help keep you mentally, physically and spiritually active while encouraging social interaction. Some of our amenities include:
- Pet-friendly accommodations
- Onsite religious services that celebrate the Jewish faith
- Live musical performances and galas
- Educational seminars and guest lecturers from local universities
- Indoor and outdoor common areas ideal for playing cards and games or attending club meetings
- Exercise classes
- Kosher meals in a fine dining setting
- An onsite beauty salon
We are proud of our Sarah Chudnow Community and would love to have you join us in our beautiful environment that promotes high-quality living.
Schedule an appointment with an Advisor