Right at Home
3140 De la Cruz Boulevard
Santa Clara, CA 95054
About Right at Home
Right at Home helps seniors and disabled adults remain in the comfort of their own home. If you or a family member needs assistance with routine daily activities, Right at Home is the helping hand you seek. Our trained, bonded and insured caregivers provide in-home supportive care lasting from a few hours per week to 24 hours a day.
Right at Home works with you and your family to assess your needs, whether it’s for short-term assistance to help you get back on your feet after an illness or surgery, or for support on a continuing basis.
Our aides can provide hands-on assistance, including:
• Assistance with personal hygiene (bathing, dressing, toileting, feeding; mouth, skin and hair care)
• Assistance with walking, transferring and use of a wheelchair
• Taking vital signs
• Range of motion exercises
• Applying ointments and topical medications
Our Aides can provide non-medical “companion” services, including:
• Meal preparation
• Medication reminders
• Laundry / light housekeeping
• Errands & shopping
• Escorted transportation to doctor appointments
• Companionship & socialization activities
• Exercise reminders
Our Nursing Staff can provide a variety of skilled nursing care, including:
• Medication setups
• Wellness visits
• Medical education and training
• Liaison with your physicians
Schedule an appointment!
Contact a senior living advisor.
The above community description is provided by the community and not by A Place
for Mom. A Place for Mom does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of this
information. Seniors and their families should confirm features and amenities with
the community’s representatives.
We Love Helping Families Find the Right Senior Care
"I can't tell you how much of a lifesaver your help was.
I had been working on my own was getting nowhere. After we
talked I was in touch with a whole series of places within a couple
of days. Thanks again for the help!"
-- Art N., Found Assisted Living in Westminster, CA
"Thank you so very much for your help in finding a place for our
mom. My sister says that mom seems very happy and it's so
wonderful that it is only 3 blocks from my sister's
-- Beverly R., Found Residential Care Home in Huntington Beach, CA
Call (866) 344-4946
- Get FREE guidance
- Compare costs and services
- Get an insider's view on communities