Residence at Skyway Park
886 Arcturus Drive Colorado Springs CO 80905
Residence at Skyway Park
Residence at Skyway Park is a well-appointed assisted living community in the scenic city of Colorado Springs, CO. Our modern, landscaped community is located in a quiet residential neighborhood near Bear Creek Regional Park, providing stunning views of the surrounding Southern Rocky Mountains and Pikes Peak. Colorado Springs offers the ideal mix of natural beauty and urban amenities, making this the perfect place to settle down.
Residence at Skyway Park is dedicated to providing each of our residents with exceptional care and services tailored to meet the unique needs and preferences of each individual. Our team of professional, mature staff are available around-the-clock to keep our seniors safe, comfortable and secure. We take pride in our welcoming, inclusive community where seniors enjoy the peace-of-mind that comes with knowing help is always available.
We offer a wide range of services and amenities designed to promote health, wellness and independence among our residents, such as:
- Regular housekeeping and personal laundry service
- Weekly escorted shopping trips and visits to local attractions
- Medication management and reminders
- Outdoor areas including gardens and a gazebo
- Dedicated activity rooms for crafts, games nights and socializing
- Meals served in our restaurant-style dining room
- Local transportation to appointments available
We are proud of our caring, compassionate assisted living community, and we invite you to join us here at the Residence at Skyway Park in beautiful Colorado Springs, CO.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Fantastic facility! Best value in the Springs area
I appreciate the care my brother is receiving from a well-trained and well-supervised staff. His doctor told me he has never seen my brother in such good physical condition. Director [removed] Larson is well...
My husband and I toured this facility yesterday and were very impressed with the friendliness of everyone. The residents would actually wait for a hug from the woman who was giving us our tour. The rooms...
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.