760 E. Bobier Dr Vista CA 92084
Rancho Vista is a multilevel retirement community designed to provide all your care needs, while giving you the independence you desire. Some features include:
- Private and shared apartments
- Charming, home-like community settings
- Common areas for socializing, dining and entertaining
- Easy access for those with limited mobility
- Signature Programming: Vitality Club, Walking Tall, and Second Wind Dreams
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
A Good Visit Here
I had a visit set up and I saw nothing wrong with the community. They were 100% professional and gave a good tour. They had good feedback about the community. They also kept in touch regularly afterwards for...
Very nice. Lots for residents to do. More like living in an apartment with a nice restaurant, anytime dining, movies, library, bright colors and plentiful skylights. Staff is professional and friendly.
My nephew toured Rancho Vista. He told me that it was a nice place but I think it was a requirement that they had did not for my mother's needs. It was not a good fit for her.See all 22 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.