Quarry Station Senior Apartments
8750 Quarry Road Manassas VA 20110
The master suite Quarry Station Senior Apartments is an architectural gem in Manassas, Prince William County, VA. The high-end 55+ property is funded by the non-profit Wesley housing. Each of the 1-2 bedroom units offers plenty of comfortable accommodation surrounded by the picturesque Prince William County and Manassas Park. The residents of our elegant senior housing often visit the Manassas National Battlefield Park for family outings.
The 55 and older who live in our friendly senior housing community love to be near a super transportation network. Quarry Station Senior Apartments is close to major roadways and the wonderful restaurants in the Virginia Commonwealth. With the convenient location of the modern style and low maintenance units, the active 55+ find the place an attractive bargain for graceful aging.
Wonderful features at Quarry Station Senior Apartments:
- Fully-equipped kitchen with granite countertops and high-end appliances
- Marble bathroom and high ceiling living rooms
- Spacious accommodation ranging from 1,800 up to 2,600 square feet
- Ample parking for each apartment unit
- Community clubhouse offering broad range of entertainment
- Amenities specially designed for pet accommodation
- A beautiful lawn that offers great moments of peaceful time alone
- Air conditioning and room heating
Quarry Station Senior Apartments are a blend of historic craftsmanship and modern conveniences. The active 55+ adult community occupying the housing never worry about how to maintain the exterior compound. The apartments are ideal for the carefree lifestyle many seniors desire.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
We went to tour this community. We found the facility rather dirty and rundown. The public restroom was filthy dirty, and they carpeting in the bathroom was really thin. And the surrounding area is pretty depressing...
The only thing more depress...
The only thing more depressing than Quarry Station would be a bagpipe concert. Had we crossed a river bridge after visiting here, I would have been sorely tempted to jump.
Nice staff, outdated carpet, activiti...
Nice staff, outdated carpet, activities, affordability, safe, transportation.See all 4 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.