Princeton Village Assisted Living Community
14370 Southeast Oregon Trail Drive Clackamas OR 97015
At Princeton Village, we offer high quality and personalized care services that meet a wide range of senior needs. We are proud to be an integral part of the larger Clackamas community, participating in volunteer and intergenerational programs to engage our residents. Our residents are actively engaged with our community, participating in regular happy hours, life-long learning opportunities and regular fitness classes.
Services and amenities offered at Princeton Village include:
- Three home-cooked meals served daily
- Weekly housekeeping and linen services
- A choice of one bedroom and studio apartment homes with kitchenette and individual climate controls
- Pet-friendly living
- Conveniently located near shopping and banking
- Inviting sitting areas with a fireplace to relax and entertain
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
It Is In A Good Area
The care has been going well for my mom. She likes the meals that is served. I see that this community is very clean. They have activities available and they have a vehicle equipped to take residents in wheelchairs...
Nursing care is delightful !!
The nursing care that my loved one has been receiving has been wonderful. I cant say enough good things about the staff, they are always smiling and have been very welcoming to my mother. The chef does a great...
Great Bedrooms and Amenities
My loved one has really enjoyed participating in the variety of activities and different events they have going on throughout there day. The rooms are kept clean at all times and are decorated beautifully....See all 12 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.