2133 Montgomery Avenue
Woodbridge, VA 22191
Assisted Living, Independent Living, Alzheimer’s Memory Care
About Potomac Place
Assisted Living Services and Amenities
1. Choice of Junior one Bedroom apartment floor plans, One or two bedroom apartments with patio or balcony.
2. Utilities included except for telephone (cable too!).
3. Full kitchens with stove, sink and refrigerator.
4. Emergency nurse's call system in three locations in each apartment.
5. Individually controlled heating and air conditioning in each apartment.
6. Monitoring and assistance with personal hygiene and grooming.
7. Nursing assistance with medication administration.
8. Secure Memory Care Center with specialized daily activities.
9. Weekly housekeeping and trash removal.
10. Weekly laundering of bed and bath linens.
11. Complimentary self-service resident laundry room.
12. Daily Activities, weekly parties and special events.
13. Five levels of specialized care available.
14. Complimentary shuttle service to doctor appointments, shopping, and personal errands.
15. Conveniently located less than a mile from Sentara hospital, nestled in a serene wooded setting while being surrounded by shops and restaurants
16. 3 year licensure, one of the only communities in the area with one!
17. Some of the largest assisted living and memory care apartments in the county.
18. State licensed medical staff onsite 24 hours a day!
19. Genesis Rehab on sight for physical, occupational and speech therapy
20. Visiting medical care including Podiatrist, Optometrist and Psychiatrist.
21. 25 years of experience in excellence
22. Award winning care
Schedule an appointment!
Contact a senior living advisor.
- Activities Onsite
- Activities Offsite
- Devotional Services Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Beautician Onsite
- Nurses on Staff
- Doctor on Call
- Visiting Nurse
- Visiting Podiatrist
- Visiting Physical Therapist
- Visiting Occupational Therapist
- Visiting Speech Therapist
- Resident Parking Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Offered
- Aging in Place
The above community description is provided by the community and not by A Place
for Mom. A Place for Mom does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of this
information. Seniors and their families should confirm features and amenities with
the community’s representatives.
We Love Helping Families Find the Right Senior Care
"I really appreciate all you did for me; not only the
information provided, but I also felt that A Place For Mom
really cared about helping me."
-- Margaret R., Found Assisted Living in Salem, VA
"Mama has adjusted really well to her new home! She looks really
content and they are taking such good care of her. I don't
know what I would have done without you! It was wonderful having
you to talk with and setting up the appointments at the different
facilities was a life saver!"
-- Lois Q., Found Assisted Living in Alexandria, VA
Call (866) 344-4946
- Get FREE guidance
- Compare costs and services
- Get an insider's view on communities