Plantation Oaks at Orange Blossom
9309 South Orange Blossom Trail Orlando FL 32837
Staff at Plantation Oaks at Orange Blossom are dedicated professionals, available 24 hours a day to help with the tasks of daily living, to schedule appointments, to provide transportation and housekeeping. Staff continuously update their memory care education to provide the best care for those residents with Alzheimer's and dementia. Along with excellent staff, Plantation Oaks also has the following amenities:
- Spacious studio and one bedroom layouts w/kitchens or kitchenettes
- Outdoor common areas such as private rose garden
- Social areas such as O'Hara's sports lounge, The Mint Julep Cafe, The Magnolia Ballroom
- Indoor common areas such as activity room, lounge w/fireplace
- Beauty and barber shop on site
- Heated swimming pool, shuffleboard courts and golf putting green
- Restaurant style dining with chef prepared meals
Plantation Oaks at Orange Blossom is a comfortable, southern living home like environment. Residents can maintain their independence here while getting the services and care they need to continue to live a healthy, happy and fulfilling life.
The staff is a five, they are great.
The staff is a five, they are great. It's a really good value. They have lots of activities. The one thing they don't do is weigh you and take the blood pressure, not even once a month. They were the...
From our first contact all the way th...
From our first contact all the way through move in and beyond the staff at Plantation Oaks have been wonderful. They were with us every step of the way making the process of placing my grandfather in Memory...
A safe place
I just find it’s a very safe place for my loved one. The people are really, really nice to work with. There is enough parking. They are very friendly and easy to work with - it’s a good place. I haven’t...See all 22 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.