Plantation Oaks at Orange Blossom
9309 South Orange Blossom Trail Orlando FL 32837
Staff at Plantation Oaks at Orange Blossom are dedicated professionals, available 24 hours a day to help with the tasks of daily living, to schedule appointments, to provide transportation and housekeeping. Staff continuously update their memory care education to provide the best care for those residents with Alzheimer's and dementia. Along with excellent staff, Plantation Oaks also has the following amenities:
- Spacious studio and one bedroom layouts w/kitchens or kitchenettes
- Outdoor common areas such as private rose garden
- Social areas such as O'Hara's sports lounge, The Mint Julep Cafe, The Magnolia Ballroom
- Indoor common areas such as activity room, lounge w/fireplace
- Beauty and barber shop on site
- Heated swimming pool, shuffleboard courts and golf putting green
- Restaurant style dining with chef prepared meals
Plantation Oaks at Orange Blossom is a comfortable, southern living home like environment. Residents can maintain their independence here while getting the services and care they need to continue to live a healthy, happy and fulfilling life.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
She participates here and there in activities. The one thing she doesn't like is the food. They could improve it by adding more flavor, it is very bland.We chose Plantation Oaks because she felt comfortable...
The staff is a five, they are great.
The staff is a five, they are great. It's a really good value. They have lots of activities. The one thing they don't do is weigh you and take the blood pressure, not even once a month. They were the...
From our first contact all the way th...
From our first contact all the way through move in and beyond the staff at Plantation Oaks have been wonderful. They were with us every step of the way making the process of placing my grandfather in Memory...See all 23 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.