101 Centennial Blvd. Goose Creek SC 29445
We offer many specialized features designed to ensure resident health and safety:
- Around the clock staffing, including a Registered Nurse
- Regular visits from podiatrists and other medical providers
- Delivery from nearby pharmacies
- Transportation to medical appointments
- Assistance with medication
- Chronic disease management
- Help with grooming, eating and walking
- Safety features throughout the building
- Enclosed courtyard for resident safety and enjoyment
- Transitional and respite stay programs
- Home visit program
- Urgent placement
- Space for on-site therapy
- Individualized exercise options including Tai Chi and yoga
Pinewood Place has private and common areas that were designed with your comfort in mind. Our common areas provide opportunities for residents to visit with friends in our comfortable lounges, enjoy a book in our library, surf the internet in our computer room or develop a green thumb in our outdoor gardening areas.
Apartments have a private bathroom with safety features and a kitchenette complete with refrigerator/freezer and microwave. Apartments also have built in bookshelves as well as generous storage and closet space. Large picture windows allow for ample sunlight and we encourage residents to decorate their own space with furnishing and mementos from their previous home.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.