2450 May Street Hood River OR 97031
Our studio and one bedroom apartments are perfect for either single or double occupancy.
Apartments are home like and include many amenities for your comfort:
- Private bathrooms
- Kitchenette with refrigerator and freezer
- Generous storage space
- Walk in showers with built in safety features
- Emergency call system in bathroom and bedroom
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning
- Wall to wall carpeting
- Room service for meals
Parkhurst Place delivers several types of care services to ensure your health and comfort. We can assist with chronic disease monitoring, daily tasks and medication management. We offer respite care, short term stays and urgent placement needs. Our staff includes a full-time Registered Nurse.
We also offer many recreational activities for your enjoyment:
- Gardening in our courtyard
- Knitting and looming classes
- Trips to local fruit orchards
- Individualized exercise classes
- Trivia night
- Scenic mountain drives
- Church sing-a-longs
Our community welcomes family and provides a private dining room for entertaining guests. Family and friends are also welcome to join you for meals in our restaurant style dining room and overnight accommodations are available. Well behaved pets are welcome at our community.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
I am a bus driver at the Columbia Area Transit Bus Station and I encounter Parkhurst almost on a daily basis and I always look forward to it. The staff is friendly and always have the riders ready to go when...
I got a personal caregiver and hair stylist. The staff at the parkhurst is always efficient and cheerful
I like everything about Parkhurst. The building is nicely managed. The staff always smiles & is helpful. The decorations make it feel like home here. I would recommend Parkhurst. It is the best in hood...See all 32 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.