Pacifica Senior Living Klamath Falls
2130 Eldorado Blvd Klamath Falls OR 97601
Our caring staff spends time developing relationships with each resident so that we can provide the best care possible. We offer many services and amenities to our residents:
- Medication management
- Visiting medical specialists
- Assistance with grooming and other daily tasks
- Housekeeping services
- Delicious meals in our restaurant style dining room
- Whirlpool spa
- Pet friendly community
- Beauty and barber shop
Even when it's raining outside, our residents are active and enjoying a variety of activities, such as baking cookies in our country kitchen, exercising in our fitness room, listening to live musical entertainment or socializing at our happy hours. Sunny weather allows us to get out and explore southern Oregon's beauty with trips to Crater Lake, mountain drives or visiting street fairs, outdoor concerts and farmers markets.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.