Oak Hill Place
438 23rd Street Oak Hill WV 25901
We respect your dignity and your independence, while ensuring that we are ready and available to meet a wide variety of your needs around the clock. Oak Hill Place is a lively community offering active seniors a fun, dynamic lifestyle. Our residents enjoy many amenities and services:
- Spacious rooms with private bathrooms and individual climate control
- Fine dining
- Onsite and off-site social activities
- Housekeeping services
- Beauty salon and barber shop
- A pet friendly community
- Lounging in the sunroom or beautiful garden
- Taking in our scenic views
We are proud of our staff and the relationships we develop and cultivate with our residents.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
An excellent choice!
[Removed] at Oak Hill Place worked with our family to address my mother-in laws needs. She was courteous, knowledgeable and so prompt in her replies to our many questions. She made the process so much easier......
I am very happy with this community. She has settled in very well. The food does need a little improvement. She is happy with the cleanliness of the community. I am very happy that the community is close to...
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.