North Cleveland Towers
1200 Magnolia Avenue NE Cleveland TN 37311
Secure independence and relaxation for your relative in beautiful North Cleveland Towers when you need a superior senior housing in Bradley County of Cleveland, Tennessee. Picturesquely located between the ridges and rolling hills of Tennessee, on a clear morning you may be able to catch a glimpse of the breathtaking Blue Ridge Mountains while residents breath a little easier in the crisp, clean air brought in by the Tennessee River. Located on Magnolia Avenue, traveling to Cleveland is not too difficult, thanks to several principle highways and exchanges as well as the Cleveland Municipal Airport.
In a community based on independence and freedom, residents find numerous activities enjoyable and therapeutic while having no trouble making friends. Staff members in this senior housing are highly dedicated to providing comfort and are committed to making sure seniors are content in their surroundings. An onsite activities director ensures the residents of North Cleveland Towers have plenty of time for laughter and socializing while caregivers attend to their relaxation needs when the day is nearly gone, offering a comfortable chair or bed and if requested, a good book to curl up with.
In addition to meeting the medical and physical needs that occur within this senior housing, North Cleveland Towers offers several other amenities including:
- Public and private dining options
- Full social calendar with many great activities
- Convenient onsite beauty and barber shop for residents
- Book Library, including religious and large print options
- Comfortable sitting area to enjoy the Tennessee view
- Outdoor courtyard to enjoy the fresh air and warm sunshine
Choosing North Cleveland Towers community is a choice for freedom and independence as well as comfort and relaxation for your beloved senior.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.