Nazareth House Los Angeles
3333 Manning Ave Los Angeles CA 90064
Nazareth House is an assisted living community that is situated in a park-like setting in Los Angeles, CA. Those who are looking for a peaceful place to call home in the midst of America's second largest city and the busyness that that city possesses will find that our location is an oasis all its own, a special place to visit and live.
Nazareth House is a caring community on the west side of Los Angeles, offering a tranquil setting and a warm atmosphere. We value the dignity of those who choose to call our community home, and we work hard to make sure that each of our residents feels safe and cared for. We provide nursing care for those who are in need of it, as well as all of the help that seniors need to continue to live a life that is full.
We provide our residents with all that they need, including the following:
- Fine dining for those looking for great food
- Spiritual support and guidance on site
- Courtyard gardens filled with beautiful flowers, patios, and other great outdoor spaces
- A hair salon to keep residents looking their best
- A library/reading room for those looking for a bit of quiet
We are here to help our residents enjoy their days, and we would love to have you join the Nazareth House community.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Comfort for dad!!
My father is doing very well since his move into Nazareth House Los Angeles. The facility is just excellent, it's clean and they're taking good care of him. So far, the only problem is that they are...
My parents moved into Nazareth House 2 months ago. They love it and the staff has been excellent.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.