My Brothers Place
2555 Red Rock Blvd Grove City OH 43123
My Brothers Place is a residential care home that is located in Stone Mountain, GA in DeKalb County. Our community overlooks the Snow Mountain Park - Georgia's most visited destination. Almost the whole of Atlanta is visible from the Stone Mountain's top. Plenty of attractions are available in the city of Stone Mountain, which makes it ideal for visiting family members.
When it comes to high quality senior care, none has earned the trust, respect, and reputation of families throughout Stone Mountain, GA for many years than My Brothers Place. Our compassionate staff always provides supportive and friendly lifestyle to residents. All providers are loving, capable and specifically trained in assisted living care. We offer affectionate, professional, and affordable senior care in a friendly group home setting. Our vibrant community always exceeds expectations while caring for our national heroes.
We utmostly believe in working closely with every resident and family member in order to set realistic goals, and identify specific needs that guarantee the emotional, physical, and mental well-being of all individuals. Some of the amenities residents enjoy include:
- A world-class library that is fully stocked
- A calm and nonviolent courtyard
- Religious services for a variety of denominations
- Pet friendly with a number of restrictions
- An array of dining options with both private dining room and restaurant style dining for friends and families
- A highly spacious swimming pool with incredible stay-fit classes
The place to be is My Brothers Place. You are invited to come and enjoy utmost comfort, as well as welcoming and warm accommodation. You will definitely fall in love with our exceptional and proven care.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.