About Mountain View Assisted Living
Mountain View Assisted Living is located in the beautiful city of Hendersonville, Henderson County, North Carolina. Our scenic community is located on top of a hilltop, surrounded by beautiful mountains, overlooking a large, green horse pasture. The lovely scenery makes it the perfect place to call home and to entertain visitors.
Mountain View is committed to it’s residents care, while offering them a high quality of life. We cater to all special needs, including diabetic and non ambulatory care. Our 24-hour care allows seniors who are dealing with dementia and need specialized memory care to relax during all hours of the day.
In addition to meeting the specific needs of our seniors, the community also offers many amenities encouraging seniors to engage in their surroundings. Some of these amenities include:
- Holiday parties for residents, staff, and families
- A huge Fourth of July firework display
- Many food and entertainment activities
- Full tubs
- Beautician on site
- Indoor and outdoor common areas available
- Complimentary transportation is provided
- A visiting physical and speech therapist available
- Devotional services offered on-site
Mountain View Assisted Living is proud of the care and the activities offered to its residents, and we invite you to join us for relaxation, social engagement, and beautiful scenery.
Schedule an appointment with an Advisor