MorningStar at Arcadia
3200 East Glenrosa Avenue Phoenix AZ 85018
For our Assisted Living residents, MorningStar offers four levels of help with the activities of daily living: minimal; moderate; more frequent and intensive; and extensive. In all cases, around-the-clock Care Managers ensure your safety and meet your needs.
It is our staff's responsibility to remember you prefer coffee with cream, or that you hail from Youngstown, Ohio. It is our pleasure to help you choose a dress for church or dinner out. It is our gift to respond to you with thoughtfulness, to instill confidence in all that you are.
For residents with Alzheimer's disease and other dementia-related conditions, we offer a gentle home in our secure Reflections Neighborhood situated within many of our communities. Whether your loved one is in the onset of this disease or in advanced, potentially self-injurious phases, we can help. Through a resident-directed approach, our staff use multi-sensory cues (including aromatherapy) to calm and to awaken memories, to support capabilities and, above all, to affirm dignity and value.
- Staff specially trained in therapeutic approaches to care
- Recreational and purposeful activities, including music, life skills, art, entertainers and exercise
- Scheduled outings and special events
- Daily health monitoring
- Assistance with meals prepared by an Executive Chef
- Gracious and functional spaces, including strolling paths and all-season porches
- Suites that accommodate resident's own furniture and mementos
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
We feel very at ease since placing our friend here. The area is nice the staff is so friendly and caring very engaging. The staff really makes you feel comfortable and is there if you have questions or concerns....
Poor leadership leads to poor service
Below is a note I sent to the VP of Operations for the South West Region of MorningStar. We have yet to speak, and she has not returned my phone call.Ms Espxxxxx,The purpose of this note is to thank you for...
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.