2770 S Adams St Bloomington IN 47403
At Monroe Place we pride ourselves on meeting your needs and desires. We offer several amenities designed to promote physical and emotional health:
- Registered Nurse always on-site
- On site rehabilitation services
- Bloomington Hospital is nearby in the case of an emergency
- Assistance provided in all capacities as needed
- Emergency paging system that is interfaced with staff pagers
- Individualized meal plans
- Home visit program
- Respite and short term stay available
- Well behaved pets are encouraged
- Fitness room with Tai Chi and other exercise programs
- Barber and beauty salon
Seniors at Monroe Place can enjoy a variety of classes and activities:
- Walking club
- Art classes
- Happy hour
- Computer room with internet access
- Religious services
- Music programs
- Book club
During the summer, our two outdoor courtyards come to life. Everywhere you turn, residents are gardening, bird watching, playing games or just relaxing in our covered gazebo. Our barbecues are a popular event for enjoying tangy barbecued chicken, sizzling hamburgers and socializing with friends.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Just Right for Mom
Our family recently selected Monroe Place for our mom's assisted living facility. We found it to be just the right size place for her, neither too big that she could get lost in the shuffle or too small...
With heartfelt gratitude
All staff members we encountered were super helpful-going out of their way to attend to our and our father's needs or concerns. We witnessed firsthand, so many instances of compassion and patience given...
Great communication with family
My grandfather moved here recently and they've been really great!They do games like checkers and he even watches movies with the friends he's made. He even made friends with someone he went to elementary...See all 11 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.