1506 Meadowview Drive Celina OH 45822
Our studio and one bedroom apartments are ideally suited for either single or double occupancy and include:
- Private bathroom with built in safety features
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning
- Ample storage and closet space
- Kitchenettes with refrigerator/freezer, microwave and oak cabinets
- Wall to wall carpeting
- Emergency response system in both bedroom and bathroom
Our public spaces are graciously appointed yet comfortable and welcoming. We offer space for group activities such as our popular happy hour or live entertainment evenings. We have individualized exercise and Tai Chi classes also. There are quiet nooks conducive to enjoying a chess game or a quiet talk with a friend. Your friends and family are also welcome to visit; we have guest accommodations as well as a private dining room for entertaining.
Our residents enjoy plenty of outside fun too:
- Gardening in our flower filled enclosed courtyard
- Trips to local church events
- Concerts in the park
- Plays at the nearby Chakeres Theatre
- Dining at local restaurants
- Visits to the Paris Public Library
We offer many types of care services, including:
- Coordination of transportation to medical appointments
- Individualized care plans
- Assistance with daily living tasks
- Medication management and monitoring
- Individualized meal plans based on dietary needs
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Review of Miller Place - Celina, OH
Staff is very caring and considerate of mom. Many activities everyday to participate in. Facility is very clean and management is great to work with. Thanks for all they do to make mom feel comfortable and...
Review of Miller Place in Celina, OH
The Miller Place is a beautiful facility with very dedicated and caring people working here. We would recommend this place to anyone needing a place like home for a loved one. The only "improvement"...
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.